Everyone without exception who visits our school leaves us with the following question.
1. Spreading awareness about the school and its facilities in your circle. We welcome you all to visit our school to see the work that we are doing.
2. Donations can be made by favouring a cheque to “Swabodhini Charitable Trust”
3. Transfers can also be made directly to our account. Our account details are :-
|Name||:||Swabodhini charitable trust|
|Bank||:||State Bank of India, Abiramapuram Branch|
|Account Number||:||54008542412 (INR)|
|Account Number||:||54008547873 (Foreign currency)|
4. Placing orders for diyas / gift bags and covers / paper bags and cups. It is all being made by our students.
5. Do your grocery shopping at our Swayam Shop, where we train our students in retail skills. We also to door delivery of groceries. (Ph 9884746102)
Every child deserves the right to live a happy, dignified and healthy life. Children with special needs need your generous contributions and donations to help them pursue a life of self-sufficiency. To educate them with basic life skills, know- how and ability to survive independently, Swabodhini School for Children with Special Needs’ goal is to provide these children with the means to achieve those ends. Swabodhini has enrolled but a few and wishes to reach out to every child, born in privileged or under-privileged families, so that they can make a difference. Donate today and make a difference.
Exemption Under 80G of Income Tax Act
All cash contributions donated to the Swabodhini Charitable Trust are exempt under 80G of the Income Tax Act.
|1. Become a sponsor to fund the fee for each under-privileged student||Rs. 4000 per month|
|2. Become a sponsor to fund the Therapy services fee for each under- privileged student||Rs. 300 per session|
|3. Become a sponsor to help a student’s stationery requirements for a year||Rs. 5000 per student every year|
|4. Become a sponsor to fund the supply of teaching & learning materials used in classrooms eg flashcards, wooden blocks||Rs. 25000 per annum|
|5. Become a sponsor to purchase the assessment and other tool kits required for special education and therapy services||Rs. 35000 per annum|
|6. Become a sponsor to fund the salary of a Special Educator||Averaging Rs 15000 per month per special educator|
|7. Become a sponsor to fund the annual day expenses eg auditorium rent, costumes, refreshments, etc||Rs. 150000 annual cost|